Monitors protocol and processing for Sentry.
Monitors allow you to monitor the uptime and performance of any scheduled, recurring job in Sentry. Once implemented, it’ll allow you to get alerts and metrics to help you solve errors, detect timeouts, and prevent disruptions to your service.
The public API documentation is available on Sentry Docs.
- The monitor check-in payload.
- Any contexts sent in the check-in payload.
- The trace context sent with a check-in.
- The monitor configuration payload for upserting monitors during check-in
- The result from calling process_check_in
- Error returned from
- Normalizes a monitor check-in payload.